Kaizen Vegan Protein
Consuming the necessary amount of protein when you follow a vegan or vegetarian diet isn’t always easy. If you’re not eating food from animal sources, there’s a good chance your vegan or vegetarian diet may be protein deficient. Also some plant based protein sources are not complete or whole which makes it important to understand how to combine plant based proteins foods to ensure you are ultimately getting a complete or whole source of protein. A complete protein is one that provides all nine essential amino acids that help make up protein. They are called essential because the body cannot create them from other sources and therefore must be provided by what you eat. Our combination of six different plant-based proteins takes all the guesswork out of meal planning. One serving of Kaizen Vegan Protein also provides you with 20% of your daily requirement of fiber and 60% of your iron requirements. Available in the first ever compostable container.
Kaizen Protein is the Perfect Solution
Just one serving of Kaizen Vegan Protein provides 25 grams of nutritionally complete plant-based protein. Just mix yourself a shake any time of day to help ensure you are getting the protein you need. Add Kaizen Vegan Protein to baked goods, oatmeal, and homemade protein bars for an extra healthy snack high in protein, fiber and iron.
With Kaizen Vegan Protein, you don’t have to worry about combining the right amount and types of plant protein to get an optimal amino acid profile
Think twice before buying a single or two-source vegan protein. Chances are you won’t get the amino acid diversity your body needs for optimal performance. With six plant-based proteins, we’ve got your protein needs covered.
• Suitable for both vegan and vegetarian diets
• Dairy free
• Gluten free
• Soy free
• Sugar free
• Combination of 6 plant sources including hemp, chia, brown rice, potato, quinoa, and pea protein
• 60% of your daily intake of iron in one serving
• 20% of your daily fiber requirement in one serving
• Sweetened naturally with stevia
• No artificial flavours or sweeteners
• High in BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) with over 3500 mg per serving
• Mixes easily in any liquid with or without a blender
• Free from residual antibiotics, pesticides, and herbicides
• Available in the first ever compostable container
• Reduces up to 90 percent of plastic waste